Monday, November 2, 2009

I Predict--VICTORY!!!!!!!!!




I don't mean to brag, and I know I haven't blogged in a while, but I did win the best costume award at the Halloween party last Friday. Now sure, it was a small party of primarily English teachers, and it was the equivalent of winning the "pork queen" title in a small Midwestern town, but it was a victory nonetheless. When I get the video, which does the costume justice, I will post it, but for now, I will post a couple of pictures here.


Notes of Pride:


  • The whole thing collapsed to fit in my car and assembled in minutes.

  • I ran a light from the strand into the crystal ball to light it up.

  • I wrote my own fortunes that dropped from the platform into the slot.

  • I painted eyes on my eyelids for an authentic plastic, creepy look (shown in photo).

  • The lights were activated by a start button and played a creepy song.

  • I could actually move around pretty well, even in the booth.


4 comments:

  1. AWESOME! Hey - just found your blog. LOVE IT! Miss you guys. Call me if you are ever in town. Love ya! Em

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Em! Good to hear from you. I'm going to visit Rico this weekend, and I will be back in Ohio for Christmas. Love ya.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You could've made it better if you served a box of cat shit.

    ReplyDelete