Sunday, October 11, 2009

I'm Your Ooogie Boogie Man!

















I was looking through my old emails this weekend and I came across these pictures from six years ago when I went to the Hasbro Halloween party. I spent a week constructing my OogieBoogie, and it was the last time I really put any effort into into my costume.
Between a lack of inspiration and life getting in the way, I just haven't really lived up my standards, but that is all about to change. I can't reveal anything prior to this year's party because there is a contest, and if I can pull off my costume idea (which I'm not too worried about), I may be able to take the grand prize; the only thing that kept me winning at the Hasbro party was my friend Jared (right), a guy who grew his beard for over a year to be the perfect Jack Sparrow and the fact that there was no competition, but I was told we were all pretty close, even though Jared converted a case of beer to a Duff case that played the Duffman song. Not bad for competing with toy designers--a party full of teachers should be easy pickings. Mwahahahahahhaahhahahahaha!
Here's a shout out to the rest of the gang:
  • Rico as Scorpion
  • Phil as The Jerk
  • Clint as 80's Clint
  • Christie as Clint (the nail polish on the tooth was perfect!)
  • Jennifer as Gem
  • Travis as Slash

No comments:

Post a Comment