Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Dreams Do Come True


I don't know if it was finding out another one of my friends is having a baby paired with getting new tires yesterday because my old, bald ones contributed to the accident I got into where I hit a pick-up truck just before Halloween, but last night I dreamed that I was driving my father's truck down a hill and got into a minor head-on collision when a woman drifted into my lane. The damage was insignificant, so I got in the truck to continue on my way, but there was one of my friends' babies in the car, and it wasn't in a car seat; so fortunely, I found a backpack that when unzipped, unfolded a car seat for the child and strapped him in, which ended up saving his life because the same thing happened fifty feet down the road when another woman drifted into my lane, and this time, she smashed the front end of my dad's truck. I felt like an idiot, and I wasn't sure how to explain to my father that I had wrecked his truck twice. But I think he understood, because in the next scene of my dream, I was riding in the truck with my father when a woman drifted into his lane and we got into a head-on collision. Thankfully everyone was OK. However, not unlike many real-life accidents, when I awoke this morining, my neck was stiff and kinked up, and I couldn't turn it. But really, what did I expect after getting into three accidents last night?

1 comment:

  1. We, your friends in Ohio, miss you and can't wait to see you. God Bless. Don't ponder your dreams too much...unless it involves two or more Hooters girls...then ponder away...

    ReplyDelete