Wednesday, December 9, 2009

System Failure

I don't know what I should focus more on with this post: the fact that the XBox 360 is a piece of crap because, in the past week, two of my friends' machines have broken and so has Lib's; the two hour plus journey to find a T8 star torque bit to take the XBox apart, which ended in success the next day after hours of deep searching at the Englishtown Flea Market; or maybe I should write about how I ran to the store for thermal paste and when I came back, Lib had abandoned the "how to fix your Xbox" video on Youtube to watch thermal video of people farting. Either way, the attempts to fix the Xbox ended in failure and Microsoft is getting what they want because we are going to spring for a new one--you win, jerk offs!

1 comment:

  1. FYI if it's not too late - Microsoft extended the warranty to 3 years for users that have experienced the 'Red Ring of Death.'

    I'm fighting this too, but didn't quite make it to fart videos. This blog makes my life better.

    ReplyDelete