Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Early Bird



I got to sleep in late today because I had a doctor's appointment, and it felt great to get two hours extra sleep. I got dressed and hit the road, hoping that the corner store would still have breakfast sandwiches and hash browns for breakfast. Much to my relief, they actually had more sandwiches and browns than normal, and then I realized that most normal people get to work at eight or nine, not a quarter after six. I may leave work at three every day, but it's great when you get to leave for work at eight in the morning with the sun high in the sky--it's a whole new world full of sandwiches and sunshine. I guess the early bird doesn't get the worm.

3 comments:

  1. The second mouse gets the cheese.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...the sausage, egg and cheese--on a bagel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. define normal (said the indian man to the WHO measurement official).

    ReplyDelete