Sunday, February 14, 2010

I Wanted to Believe



I discovered the source to this:
http://esoderica.blogspot.com/2010/01/i-want-to-believe.html

I could tell you that I discovered the source of the mysterious rings. I could tell you I was making breakfast yesterday, with a spatula in one hand and the non-stick spray can in the other, and as I was attempting to affix the snap-in-place lid to the can without the use of my spatula hand, I braced the bottom of the non-stick can on my stomach while wearing my white undershirt, and it all made sense that there would be a dirty, dusty ring at the bottom from sitting on the counter while cooking; seeing as how I am not the cleanest person in the world, it would gather dirt and gunk and leave a perfect ring on any light-colored shirt that I happen to be wearing at the time. I could tell you that, but it would be way to mundane.


3 comments:

  1. Yes, it would be way too mundane. Search harder for the source of the mysterious rings. There's aliens in this phenomenon. I know it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, if you notice, there is a rather bright light shining through the window. I started my egg at 9:23, but it finished cooking at 10:31, and it only seemed like five minutes--missing time?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That made me think of 'Contact.'

    What I wouldn't give to hear Clint do his Jodie Foster impression right now. It was pretty similar to his 'Kermit the Frog' impression if I remember correctly.

    ReplyDelete