Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Chicken Run-in


When Lib and I walked into the grocery store yesterday, she ran into one of her students, who immediately yelled, "Holy Crap! It's Ms. Colper...I feel so fat right now" because he had a two liter of soda in one hand and grasped in the other hand, held chest high with bent elbow, was a bag of fried chicken. The kid wasn't fat, and neither was his scawny companion who had two two-liter bottles of soda tucked under his arms for a total of three--the perfect meal.

2 comments:

  1. Lib Colper? is this an anagram for bil plerco, that weird guy who hangs around the 7-11? is he your girlfriend? mystery solved!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blasted! I promised Plerco I would be discreet. Thanks. When my students asked me the name of my girlfriend, the same class who didn't believe me,if you will remember, I told them Tina Colper, because I couldn't tell them who I was really dating.

    ReplyDelete