Monday, August 24, 2009

Olmos...But No Cigar




Ok--So Lib and I were bored, and we made a some of the cast of Battlestar Galactica on her Wii. I have posted our two favorites that just happen to be Admiral Adama (mustache version) and President Laura Roselyn (God rest her fictitious soul). Chief Tyrol and Lee turned out great, and even though I thought Doc Cottle would be no problem, he ended up looking horrible. Baltar, Caprica 6, Athena/Boomer and Col. Tigh were Ok, and Lib and I, even though we have attractive mii's have turned out to be complete geeks who make mii versions of the BSG cast for fun--that's right, I refer to it in abbreviation, so frak off, toaster!

2 comments:

  1. That's frackin great. You need to post the whole slew of toasters and Galactica crew. That's geekier than my jedi Xbox avatar...

    ReplyDelete
  2. so what game do you play with them? i'd love to see a tennis doubles match-- adama and roselyn vs. red dress 6 and brunette 6. scratch that. all sixes in short skirts.

    ReplyDelete