Tuesday, September 29, 2009

The Last Leg?


I know it has been a while since my last post, and I accept full responsibility for shirking my duties as a blogmaster. I haven't really been up to much, but I have been doing a lot of grading, and I feel this post getting more boring as I sit here typing it. Is this the end of my blog? Have I run out of things to say? Maybe. You don't really know something like that for sure until it actually happens. In the past week, I have made raisin bread and focaccia with my bare hands, I made chili on a grill, and I ran four miles in 28:28; however, I don't have an orginal, quirky way of describing any of it. I think school is frying my brain and tapping my creativity, but I promise you (all three of you) that I will give it the old college try--whatever that means.

1 comment:

  1. 28:28? Sweet. I'd love to get to that kind of time. As for your lack of posting, well, I can't really be a trash talker without condemning myself.

    ReplyDelete