Friday, September 11, 2009

Truly an Honor


I gave my American Lit. Honors class the Meyers-Briggs personality test, and they had to research their character profiles last night and write a response. One student who found out that he was an ESTJ came in and blurted to another, "I found out one of the famous people who had the same personality as me!" which prompted the other student to ask, "who?" and when the ESTJ said, with much enthusiasm, "Andrew Jackson!" the other kid, disappointed and jealous, muttered, "Lucky."

4 comments:

  1. i have "little otik" on my netflix queue.

    i'm also a big fan of andrew jackson. he's responsible for the rowdiest inauguration party ever int he white house. they had to lure the revellers out with kegs of beer on the lawn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's now on my instant queue. I'll watch it tomorrow night.

    ReplyDelete