Thursday, May 7, 2009

Inchoate Goes the Blog Route

I have been searching for a blog title, theme, idea, or shtick for months now, and this is the most creative, appropriate title I could think of; the beautiful thing is that only people who know my full name (middle name included) will get the joke, which is not funny, but it is witty. Is it worthy of it's own blog? Maybe not, but "Stalking Eric" had no shelf-life, and "Cracker Tax" never got off the ground and was even more esoteric than this one, so God only knows what this one will end up being, especially since "The Daily Sentence about Dave" was a blog about my friend's blog, "The Daily Sentence of Dave," which is funny, but did not deserve a blog just to make fun of it when I could just post a comment on his blog if I wanted to make fun of him--plus more people would see it there. Then, when I had planned on moving, "The Great Home Project" seemed like a good idea, but died rather quickly when I decided to stay put for a while, so I am left with my fifth attempt, another inchoate blog, that may not be viable, but maybe, just maybe this will be the one will grow to maturity and bear the desired fruits of intellect...or it will just wither and die.

4 comments:

  1. i had to go to dictionary.com to look up "inchoate" - i am not as pensive as i used to be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i thought "Inchoate" was his native american name, and that his route was his "blog of tears."

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had to look it up in 2000 because I liked a song called "Inchoate Goes the Snow Route" by The Revolutionary Hydra--so there is just a little taste of the "esoderica" you can expect to see on this blog, and this was just the first post!

    ReplyDelete