Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Monkeys in the News

Not to seem like I am obsessed with monkeys, but there was a news article titled, "Why Chimps Don't Get Alzheimers" and I started to read it, but quit because they started talking about tags and DNA and plaque and such and such, but I don't think it takes a scientist to figure out that chimps can't tell the same old boring stories over and over. Even if an old chimp wandered off into the jungle because it was confused and disoriented, who would know?

3 comments:

  1. my friend bobo, who is a chimp, read the same article-- but he finished and was able to explain it quite well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd explain, but it'd take too long.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's not that I wouldn't have understood the article, but more that I just wanted to make a joke about the headline, and as a result, I made myself look stupid.

    ReplyDelete