Saturday, May 9, 2009

Serendipidous...ness




Had to create a special entry just for this. So my first blog title was "Ichoate Goes the Blog Route" based on the song "Inchoate Goes the Snow Route," which I haven't heard for years, but the day I posted it I put in old cd mix from 2005 and that song came on. Cool coincidence. And today(refer to my previous post) I was listening to my Ice Cube/EZ-E/NWA mix and "Bop Gun" came on, which I haven't heard in years, and it is Cube's sample of Parliment's "One Nation Under a Groove" and I just got an email from a concert venue with the subject title "One Nation Under a Groove". I don't really think it means anything, but I think it's a good omen for my blog, kind of like the albatross that is outside of my apartment right now, but I might kill it just to check my theory.

2 comments:

  1. i feel the subtext of this post is less about music and coincidence, and more about "i am not a skinhead."

    ReplyDelete
  2. also, turn off word verification under post a comment, it's annoying.

    ReplyDelete