Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Blow







I went fishing down at the shore last night, and if there were an award for catching trash fish, I would have a plaque for every year I have been fishing the beach. First, I caught a skate, a small ray, which fights about as hard as a turd on a string, and a sea robin, which looks like Jarjar Binks, that is commonly left on the shore to dry out and die a horrible death because fishermen hate them so much. I had one decent strike, but I was baiting my other pole, so I missed it altogether, but I can just blame that on Lib. There was a nice surprise, though; I reeled in my line expecting another skate, and I had hooked an adorable little blow fish. I had never seen one close up, and it was pretty cool. I'm going fishing again today, and hopefully a shark will bite my leg off so I have something good to write about tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment