Friday, June 19, 2009

Not Every Bald A-hole...


When you shave your head and have a goatee, people automatically feel the need to tell you, "I saw a guy the other day that looked just like you" just because they saw some guy with his head shaved and a goatee. I have even received picutre texts of bald guys from friends, and my stock reply is: "not every bald a$$hole with a goatee is me". Some were offended, but I stood by my claim. My students last year told me I looked like a "white Montel." Then, yesterday I got an email from someone telling me how funny it was that my yearbook picture wasn't me, and, of course, when I looked, it was the other bald teacher with a beard(but it looked like a goatee in the picture) who is retiring this year. Then I typed in "bald goatee" in image search, and the first picture that came up is the one above. Even though it doesn't look exactly like me, if you saw him walking down the street, you would think it was me because you're stupid. So, I guess every bald a-hole with a goatee is me.

No comments:

Post a Comment