Thursday, June 25, 2009

My First Fish




I actually wrote this as a comment of "Daily Sentence of Dave," but I thought I would double dip and post it here too:

I can actually remember when I caught my first fish at Camp Wakonda in Piqua, Ohio. It was a bluegill(sunfish) and when my grandpa and I brought it back to the camper, my dad pulled it out of the bucket and threw it right on the grill. I screamed my head off, so he put it back in the bucket, but it floated on its side with the grill marks facing up.

3 comments:

  1. I actually wrote this on sentence of dave, but i'm going to post it here as well: i must have rolled over on my right nut the other night while i was sleeping, and it hurt like hell in the morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i drew that image in microsoft paint then deleted it because it was too sad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. to clarify, I mean I drew dave's nut. complete with sizzling vapors.

    ReplyDelete